当前位置:知之问问>百科知识>【我对你一见钟情】的英文怎么翻译

【我对你一见钟情】的英文怎么翻译

2023-07-07 02:16:47 编辑:join 浏览量:628

【我对你一见钟情】的英文怎么翻译

我对你一见钟情”的英文翻译:

I fell in love with you at the first sight.

关于爱的其他表达:

1.I heel over head fall in love with you.

翻译:我为你神魂颠倒.

2.Let's hitch it.

翻译:让我们拴在一起吧.

3.You are my only one.

翻译:你是我今生的唯一.

4.You are a woman of my dream.

翻译:你是我的梦中情人.

5.You are my dearest love.

翻译:你是我的至爱.

6.You look more beautiful every time I see you.

翻译:每次见到你,你都更漂亮。

7. I love you with all my heart.

翻译:我全心全意爱你。

8. I love you for you.

翻译:我真心爱你!

9. For the same reason you like me, I like you, too.

翻译:我也喜欢你啊,就想你喜欢我一样。

10.My love for you is as deep as the sea.

翻译:对你的爱,似海深。

11.I'll love you as long as I live.

翻译:爱你一辈子(爱你千万年)。

标签:一见钟情,英文,翻译

版权声明:文章由 知之问问 整理收集,来源于互联网或者用户投稿,如有侵权,请联系我们,我们会立即处理。如转载请保留本文链接:https://www.zhzhwenwen.com/article/145567.html
热门文章